August 20, 2009

Poderuccio

My Babies!! I miss them so much :(

Takin a snooooooze in the pool. Lalla really fell asleep!!
Look at them dancing!! They can BOOTY daaaaaaannncceee HAHA
Che Bella Questa Foto!
RICKI <3
My Italian family + Gaia :)
Okay so this is the CUTEST thing EVER!!! Ricki and Emma are soooo in love and it's adroable. He is 5 qand she is 7. They do EVERYTHING together! They walk around holding hands, naming things after each other, dancing! I LOVE THEM!
Okay listen to what i heard them say one day... (It was all said in italian by the way which is SO MUCH cuter than english)
Emma: "I need to change my swimsuit"
Ricki: "But why do you need to change? You look beautiful in the swimsuit with the flower on it!" Emma: "No, because it's wet"
Ricki: "Oh, okay!" Deer Spotting! Madre e Figlia!
L.O.V.E. Love these girls...
My Baby Girl . . .
Hahahahaha Nonna got sooo mad at me for doing this to the boys hair!!! She hated what they looked like! ha "Che Brutto Sei"

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Sarah. You just had too much fun and those kids are all adorable!!! Each picture looks like it could be on the cover of a magazine! I bet you're missing your kids like crazy. You just might have to visit and take me with you ;)

    ReplyDelete