August 13, 2009

Firenze!

I'm so glad I met Carmen and Sarah...I had A LOT of fun with these girls :) One of our many adventures was a day trip to Florence where we had SOOOOO much fun! Lets see....we saw duomo. went shopping. ate gelato. went shopping. saw ponte vecchio. went shopping. ate food. went shopping. aaaaannnnddd went dancing that night!!! hahahaha Ya.....Florence was great!
Ponte Vecchio.Pizza Time. I love open markets. One of my favorites about Italy for sure.
SHOPPING!!! Another favorite :)
Oh ya...and getting lost...a usual event.
This duomo was the most beautiful one I have seen as far as outside structure and detail! Oh wait...I guess right behind St. Marks basillica in Venice.
Oh look...another favorite...GELATO!!
Checkin into our hostel.
Time to dance the night away!!!!!! WOOOOO
Check out this chalk painting on the ground....CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment