August 5, 2009

Harder than I thought...

Okay...so my thoughts as of lately....
Weellllll as ready as I am to be back home and move back into my life with school and stuff.....it's so sad to leave Italy. . . Not becasue everything is amazing here as far as beauty and history, but because of the people I have met. 7 months is a long time and I've become close to so many great people. It's hard saying goodbye...which is another thing I've realized...I'M TERRIBLE AT IT. I'd rather just not say anything...saying goodbye sucks. I'm really going to miss the friends I've made.......They are the reasons for my love of Italy! Thank y'all for all the fun memories!!!!!! Sari I will miss yoooouuuu!!! :( Fai un Bambino presto!!!!!!!!! ;) Guisto?...quasi?? HAoh and P.S. I have SO many pictures from my adventures in Italy this last month...so I will work on gettin em up here SUBITO! I fly home on Sabato...one more day.....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment