April 26, 2009

Sunday Update

Okay first of all can I just say how much I love bide's?? I don't think I've ever mentioned them in this blog and they are definately on my top ten list (...maybe even my top five)! I am totally having one in my house when I get one.
Second, I AM AN AUNT AGAIN!!!!! WOOO I love it, but come on family...I NEED PICTURES!
Last...I am so happy right now. I love Italy. I love what I am doing and I love the things I am able to see and learn here. I am so thankful for this wonderful opportunity.
That's all!
Ciao Tutti!!!!!

P.S. France pictures to come :)

2 comments:

  1. I only have a few pics but I will put them up on my blog tonight! He is adorable =] And they are all doing great! Becca is a trooper!!! Brandon is healthy and so darn cute I can hardly handle it! And Bryce doesn't even realize he exists! Funny boy...but I hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...when I was in France we used the bidets to shave our legs - no joke! It sounds gross but we didn't really know what they were there for!

    So, we need to have a little facebook chat soon about this au pair thing, because I need to start getting ready to do it and I need to talk to you!!! I'm so glad you are having a blast!!!!

    ReplyDelete