April 24, 2009

Heaven on Earth??...I think YES!

I was sooooo lucky to spend all of Easter week in this beautiful town, Finale Ligure. I went with Andrea and her family (Mirco, Laura, Laura's mom, and their beautiful daughters Emma & Gaia)! I was also able to visit some of the surrounding cities--Finalborgo, and Varigotti!

We found a trail and decided to hike up and it led to an old watch tower and BEAUTIFUL views over the city!
Lookin out over the ledge....I think I almost gave Andrea a heart attack
Uhhhh...this says USA= dead :/
I had THE best runs ever here. These are the wooden sidewalks I ran on right along side the shoreline. I seriously ran with a HUGE grin on my face the whole time and I felt like I was in a movie because it was so perfect! Finalborgo! Emma & Gaia being Texas cowgirls!!!! :)
I am in LOVE with this picture of Emma! She was taking pictures with Andrea's camera and she looked so cute, so I snapped one of her!
I had just gotten there from the train station so that's why i'm in normal clothes!

1 comment:

  1. It is absolutely breath taking there!! I am so jealous!!!!

    ReplyDelete