April 2, 2009

The City of Bath

This is the city of Bath! It was so fun, we got to go into the Roman Bath Museum and see the ancient temples and healing baths that the Roman's built! It was crazy. The we just walked around the city all day and the whole time I felt like I was in a Jane Austen movie! It was BEAUTIFUL! And please note the weather change from picture to picture....it was honestly the craziest weather I have ever been in. Much like the one day in Rexburg when we were playing football in the street...remember that Justin?? Hope y'all enjoy my adventures!! :)


2 comments:

  1. These are such pretty pictures and you're right, the weather changes so much from picture to picture. All of the rain may not be fun, but it sure makes the trees and flowers look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got to see Leslie!! Fun! I know she has been in Europe for a long time! What is she doing there? A study abroad? and are you still nannying?

    ReplyDelete