February 8, 2009

Tex Mex Night!!!!!!!

Pizza for the kids...again fuzzy...sorry.

I don't know why my camera was fuzzy :( but I HAD to put this up! Laura's Canadian Au Pair, Andrea, showed her pictures of Dolly parton online and that was her insperation!!!! I would definately say that she and Mierco won the "best dressed" award.

Some of the cowboys and cowgirls! I couldn't even stop laughing when Mierco and Laura walked in the house!! They were hoopin and hollerin and please just look at Mierco's hat!!!...and shirt...It was perfect--And if you only saw him in his normal dress. ALWAYS perfect from head to toe in beautiful gucci or dolce and Gabbana, it was hysterical!

YEEE HAAAWW! Tex Mex night was a Blast. Simona and I cooked ALL afternoon on Saturday and decorated to make things as Texan as we could. We had 12 adults and 8 kids, so it was a full house! And EVERYBODY was was dressed like a Texan. That's right, Italians in boots, hats, plaid shirts, bandanas, the works! Barbara even were spurs!!! The food was delicious and the whole night was spent laughing with friends!! GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE to Granny and Becca for helping me with the DELICIOUS recipes!!! It all turned out amazing. And of course Simona for helping me cook and put this whole thing together!

6 comments:

  1. Sarah, it looks like the partay was AWESOME...way to go. Theses pictures make me crack up!!! SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeehaw! Great job, Sarah! This party looks amazing. Thanks so much for starting this blog. It's so great to read about your experiences. The kids you nanny for look so sweet. I love that the oldest boy is named Federrico (my last name - except my husband's great-grandfather Americanized it and changed it to Frederico)! I'm so jealous of you and hope you continue to have a wonderful time!

    Krista (Cole) Frederico

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love it!!! You look so stinking cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay Sarah, so update me on your situation...your in Italy taking care of kids? And it looks like having an amazing time!!! I told Paige and she is so jealous. She wants to go to Italy so bad and see all the art stuff...go figure! How long will you be there?? Email me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my crap I miss you so much and it was amazing talking to you! I'm so excited you have a blog!!! I love you so much!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the music!!! Its all of our songs!! Haha I'm dancing through life if ya know what I mean!!!

    ReplyDelete