February 5, 2009

Medesimo

Me and Simona at dinner. It was this DELICIOUS restaurant with really homemade Italian food. SO yummy...and they just keep bringing you food. I was stuffed! And at the end....they bring out lots of different alcohols to help you "digest" and one of them had a dead snake in it!!!!! A WHOLE ONE...eyes and everything...and people actually drink it. I have no clue why...it was so disgusting!

Ricci trying to get me out of bed so we could play!

The boys were so excited to ski that they snuck in my room super early on Saturday morning and woke me up while everyone else was still sleeping :]
On Saturday morning Marco and the boys went out skiing (I went skiing that afternoon with Marco, but I forgot to take my camera...so I'll get pics next time we come!)and me Simona, and Lalla walked around town and she showed me all the shops and places she likes to go! We took turns pushing Lalla because it was uphill and so tiring!! We definately got our work-out in for the day. And the weather was perfect..blue clear skies, SUNNY...wonderful.

This is the view from the balcony of the house...the ski lift is on the opposite side and to the left is the mountain where you ski!!

So this is the living room in the cute little mountain house in Medesimo. The house was really tiny, the living room, a dining room, TINY kitchen, like a closet, two bedrooms and a bathroom. It was so Italian! ha Medesimo is a tiny little town all in the valley of a mountain. It was BEAUTIFUL! And the location of the house was PERFECT. You walk right out the door and take ten steps and you're at the ski lift. It was such a fun, relaxing weekend of skiing, eating amazing food, reading, playing hide-and-seek with the kids, walking around the shops, and just laughing and having fun!

Haha...so I normally don't wake up to anything, but for some ODD reason I woke up to the boys SILENTLY tip-toeing (how do you spell that??) into my room. As soon as they saw me open my eyes they started laughing and jumped under the covers with me!

Justin....Check it!

1 comment:

  1. YES! You went skiing in Italy! I hope you did at least one butt slide down the mountain just for me. I miss your face!

    ReplyDelete