February 4, 2009

My Kiddos!

Fedde (Federrico) is 8 and definately the older brother of the group. He likes to be in charge and call all the shots! Anything makes him happy, as long as you are with him playing he will have a good time. He loves, break dancing, playing the drums (sambo, he thinks it's so cool that you play drums!), playing sports, ANYTHING! Oh...and now that he has cowboy boots, he loves playing cowboys vs. indians....or sometime cowboys vs. pirates or police. hahahaha
How can you not LOVE this face!?? ha ha the leftover face paint was from a birthday party

Ricci (Riccardo) is my little cuddle bug! He loves, hugs, sitting in your lap, and just knowing that you love him too. He is so funny to talk to because he gets really excited and his high little voice gets even higher and louder and he talks really fast! haha I love it. He ALWAYS brightens my day with a hug, a kiss, a smile or just by telling me a story. His birthday is in 3 weeks and he is turning 5. We're planning a costume party and going all out!

Dance Party!!! Lalla is always the announcer :]

Lalla (Mariavittoria) is 3 and probably the cutest girl I have seen. She understands english, but she usually answers in Italian. haha So I have to remind her to say things in English. But now she will start to say something and then stop and say it over in English for me! She is also Miss Independent! She likes to do things her way, but as long as you are there to watch. Most of all she just wants to be loved and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment