June 6, 2009

Missing Home

I just got back from Portofino and I will post pics soon! Everything I see is unbelievable, I wish y'all could be here to see!!! I have two months left in Italy and I am stoked for the last places I will get to visit (Rome, Florence, Tuscana, Fort de Marmi!), but I REALLY miss my life at home and my family and my friends. I will be so happy to come back and see everyone! I have learned a lot from living here in Italy and it has totally made me appreciate America and where I live! Not that Italy is bad, just that it is so different in so many ways and I am thankful for how and where I grew up! I can't wait to come home and see y'all!!!!!!!!!!! I am totally ready! MWAH!!! I love you Fam Fam and friends! :)

1 comment:

  1. SARAH! I miss you too!!! haha and you know that! But remember...next summer we have to go to GREECE! We have have have to! And sing mamma mia...because lets be honest...that is us when we grow old. I'm sorry you missed church esp cuz I know you were fixin to get ready to go...see I'm learnin the texas lingo ;) Love you

    ReplyDelete