May 11, 2009

Perfect Birthday Weekend

So I had an awesome birthday and it was because of all the wonderful people I have in my life! Here's what went down

1. Went out dancin with friends which...duuuhh...it was a blast!
2. Sunday at church everybody told me Happy Birthday
3. I got to talk to Mama, Granny Pannies, and Becca and tell them HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!! I love y'all so much!! You are the GREATEST Sister, mom, and Gradma I could have ever asked for!
4. Some friends took me out and we got pizza and watched some calcio! (Juventus vs Milan)
5. AND THEN...the best part....I GOT TO BE ON THE PHONE WHEN SPENCER OPENED HIS MISSION CALL!!!! He's serving in the L.A. California mission, spanish speaking! I am so proud of you Spencey!!
6. I got flowers and jewelry and cute pj's from friends
7. I got cards in the mail
8. I talked to everybody in mia famiglia!!
9. My package is FINALLY coming (I know you're relieved pappi)
10. I got SOOOO many emails from practically everyone I have ever known!!

THANK YOU EVERYBODY WHO EMAILED ME, SENT ME MESSAGES, OR JUST LOVES ME AND IS THERE FOR ME!!!! I miss everybody at home, but it was still a great birthday half way across the world from y'all.

1 comment:

  1. I tried sending you a man...but the post office wouldn't accept it? I don't know why not? so lame...anyways my friends little brother goes into the mtc the same day as spencer and to the same mission!!

    ReplyDelete